I forgot my password
If you forgot your password, please use the following link to reset your password:Reset Password
- Select Tools | Internet Options... menu item from the main menu.
- Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops up.
- From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the Internet icon.
- Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Active Scripting.
- Select the option marked Enable. Press OK button on each open window to finish.
- Select Tools | Options... from the main menu.
- Select Content button from the top row of options.
- On Windows/Linux: Select Options from the "Wrench" graphic icon menu on the upper/right side of the Google Chrome window.
- On Mac OS X: Select Preferences from the Chrome menu.
- Select the Under the Hood tab.
- Click the Content settings... button underneath the Privacy area.
- On Windows: Select Preferences from the Edit menu
- On Mac OS X: Select Preferences from the Safari menu
- Select the Security tab at the top.
- Select Tools | Quick Preferences... from the main menu.
Where do I get the latest version of my browser?
Oilforce works better on the latest version of your browser. Click on your browser's icon to be taken to the latest's version download page.